If you and your partner have finally got some time for yourself out of a busy schedule and want to plan or a romantic getaway then surely you are at the right place. But hang on! If you are planning abroad then why should you not first cover some of the unseen beauty of India which is cheap and also offers the incredible nature’s beauty which you and your partner shall enjoy? Here are some of the top-notch places known just to be far from hustle and bustle of the city where you two love birds can have your own time and there won’t be anyone to even disturb you.
The Best Romantic Getaways In India:
- Manali: This has been a perfect honeymoon spot for not just our generation but also for the generation before us. Don’t like your mom and dad because they will have the same answer to tell you. Manali is close to Shimla but surely the enticing experience which it offers is something you should not give it a miss. It is a popular hill station located in the Himachal Pradesh.
- Munnar: With the sweet aroma of tea, this place sure will give you and your partner an eye treating experience in Kerala that you surely should not give it a miss. The tranquil hill station of this lovely place has got the endless trenches for you with the romance in the air to enjoy while having the sweet aroma of tea that is worth it.
- Kumarakom: Now to be located in the green backwaters land, it is a perfect place to start with your life of romance. The perfect getaway can also be the most incredible weekend destinations that can give you picture scenic view to capture and have some love talks while cuddling each other up.
- Wayanad: This is another popular hill station that is known for the resorts that are located in the wild forests. Some lofty hills and subtropical lands are the plus points of this place. Being one of the nature surrounding the place, this surely is the right one for your romantic greenway to be added.
- Kovalam: If you are a beach lover, then this should be your best destination to visit your partner With clear water, less crowd, and amazing view, what else do you need when it comes to having a romantic time with your partner.
- Coorg: Coorg is also said to be the mini Scotland of India because of the best viewpoints that you may not find elsewhere. It has always been favorite for many honeymooners and is said to be the place where you will find sandalwood forest and verdant teaks the most with the aromatic coffee plantation stretches to enjoy.
- Ooty: Close form Bangalore city; this place definitely would give you a jaw-dropping experience. There are so many amazing resorts in Ooty that offer the scenic view of the valley and stretchy forest which definitely can give you and your partner the most calming experience
- Auli: This place is a snow-covered blanket that is just too amazing. This is a perfect combination of a pleasant environment with some adventure and wilderness around to enjoy. It has got all the magnificent hills that definitely will trigger your experience to enjoy skiing.
- Alleppey: Well, South India has also got some great places to enjoy and Allepy is one of them. It is said that it is the latest city in Kerala which is all bestowed with the beaches backwaters, lush green plants, and silent backwaters. Staying here for even 10 days shall not be enough for you since it offers the most mesmeric hillocks and clear water beauty to enjoy.
- Shimla: This ideal destination has always been a favorite place for cuddles. A perfect place to cuddle up and enjoy the hot tea while watching the most scenic beauty together, Shimla surely is the right one for you. This pace is all covered with the snow-capped mountains with the blanket of grassland that offers the peace serenity to enjoy.