Applications mainly browsers accumulates caches. When you visit a site, your browser creates a cache file that makes your surfing faster for the next time. Not only Facebook but other third-party applications also collect large no. of the cache file. That deliberately slows down your phone speed as well as Facebook news feed loading.
To clean out the Facebook browser cache follow the steps given below-
Steps to clear Facebook cache (using the app)
- On entering the Facebook app, you will see a hamburger icon at the top right corner click it. A dropdown menu will appear. At the very bottom taps on the ‘Settings’ option.
- There will appear five types of settings configuration option, look for ‘Account Settings’ click it.
- From account settings page scroll down and tap browser option.
- Browser option left with only one option ‘Clear Data.’
- Tap on ‘clear data’ to clear your Facebook browser cache
Clear Facebook cache: Android
Every Android phone uses various applications throughout the day. These applications keep on storing data for future reference. Data is generally stored in the app’ cache’. Sometimes you need to clear this cache either to fix some unwanted errors or to get back some occupied space of the memory.
- Whatever your needs are, check the steps below to clear cache for a specific app on your Android phone.
- Go to the Settings option of the phone
- Open the storage menu to get directed to its settings page. You need to open the settings page of the App Manager if your supports Android Oreo or an older version.
- Click on the Other Apps option to get the installed apps list.
- Select the application for which you want to clear the cache.
- Press the Clear cache option in the final step.
Remember that clearing the cache doesn’t mean every data will get erased. The app will still save data like saved games, logins, passwords, usernames, etc. To delete the storage totally, you need to perform the steps mentioned above and finally click on the Clear storage option.
Delete Facebook cache: iPhone
There are two effective ways an iPhone user can clear the Facebook cache.
- The best possible way to remove Facebook cache is by using third-party software.
- The other alternative is to do it manually.
You might want to keep the crucial files like pname com facebook orca and clear the cache. The best way to do this is by downloading the iMyFone iPhone Cache Cleaner for Mac or iMyFone iPhone Cache Cleaner. Each of this software will delete any app cache keeping your essential files intact.
Keep in mind the device and OS you are using and apply the steps mentioned above accordingly.
Show Comments (0)