As a woman we feel great, confident, and like we can take on the world almost every day, some days take a little more effort than others sure, but when we look good, we feel good and this makes us unstoppable. You may not think it but clothing, clothes, and an outfit can have a huge impact on your life and set the tone for upcoming events.
You may have a meeting that morning that you have been preparing for all week and although you have all the necessary information, facts, and records to back up your presentation you are still feeling anxious. This is normal as it means that you care about what you are about to present to the board, but if you want to smash it out of the park, the best advice would be to go with a power outfit. Both for yourself and to make the impression you know will have the members talking about for the next few days.
Dressed for success.
A power suit (read an inspiring article on them here https://www.marieclaire.com.au/power-suit ) can essentially change the world, your future, and believe it or not the results of a well-thought-out plan. So getting your armor today will be the best decision you can make.
It is, in simple terms, like putting on clothes to go to war. That war could be a job interview, it could mean arriving at work on your first day and making the impression that you are there and you mean business, or if you need a pick-me-up after a tough few days and just want to feel good. The key is to look like you are someone that owns the bank, not someone who needs a loan from it, and this, while the exterior does help, comes from within.
Finding your fit.
The time has come where all those long hours, the late-nights and take-outs while hunched over your desk as the last person in the office, and endless research has come to fruition and you have ‘the’ meeting inked in on the calendar to show the board what you are made of and why they should listen to you.
Knowledge and fact-finding have never been the issue considering you are naturally book smart, now to complement that brain you need an appearance that speaks to who you are, represent you in your best light, and will make the world take notice.
An outfit to tie everything together seems easy enough to find, but the right fit and shop to find them in is another story. There are endless stores on the high street offering you every item of clothing under the sun, but to take your look to the next level you need something a little more upmarket. More bespoke and that sets you apart from the crowd.
If this sounds like what you have in mind then you can check shops like Ms. Transformed Boutique that could be the solution to your fashion faux pas to make what you have been envisioning your outfit to look like to become a reality. Getting professional help and guidance sounds like something only affluent people have privileges to, but you can have it too and certainly deserve it.
Feeling your best.
You know the feeling you get when you find the perfect pair of heels or shoes, the trousers that fit perfectly the first time you try them on and hug you in all the right places, and how you feel invincible, the right clothes can do that for you every time.
Being a strong confident woman doesn’t mean that you need to flaunt yourself provocatively or even inappropriately, as my mother always used to say to me, ‘if they need to flaunt it, it isn’t worth buying.’ And this is so true, why would you want something that everyone can see, has easy access to and leaves no room for inspiration, you need to be unique and be the best version of yourself you can be.
Well-fitting clothes have a power we need to tap into and they could change your life for the better, let’s see some of the top reasons on how strong, confident, and powerful women believe this, make it happen and implement it into their everyday lives.
- Color. This is the basis of a good outfit and knowing which colors make you glow, complement your skin tone, but also which to avoid can set the foundation to build on. Specific colors also send a message, an idea of how you are feeling, your intentions, and is a good way to speak without saying a word.
- Shapes. This is no secret that every woman is shaped differently and prefers a certain body part over another, understand and know your shape, then work with what you have to highlight and low light the various elements. See this link to learn more about this and to do so with confidence.
- Personality. As the fundamentals are put in place don’t forget to not lose yourself but rather embrace and express your personality through the outfit. You may be a little quirky, show it with an elaborate brooch or an over-the-top earring, or if you are athletic then opt for a sports blazer rather than a stiff suit. These small touches will only make you feel that much greater and we all deserve to feel this way in life.
- Occasion. Are you looking for an everyday wardrobe or a company function where all the big heads are going to be and you want to be noticed (for all the right reasons of course), consider the event you are dressing for?
- Comfort. Lastly, but just as important, is to make sure that no matter what you are wearing you are comfortable. Nothing is more evident than an ill-fitting suit or sky-high shoes which make it impossible to cross the room.
At the end of the day it is your body, your life, and your version of yourself you want to show the world, let’s make it a well-dressed one shall we?