Every company uses the methods and principles of agile these days to increase its profits to another level. Agile technology has come into existence to practical use in the recent past and almost all companies have an Agile Release Train (ART). ART is a team of members who are skilled in agile and its methods. The purpose of the creation of this team was to develop, deliver and operate solutions in a value stream. If you wish to be a member of ART then you need to get a SAFe for Teams certification.
SAFe for Teams course helps you to develop tactical skills in agile. The course also provides you necessary guidance in the right direction and the tools that you require for working effectively in unknown environments where the teams are distributed. This article provides you with all the necessary information about SAFe for Teams that you need to know before becoming a member of the Agile Release Train. KnowledgeHut provides SAFe for Teams certification course to anyone interested in the course from anywhere in the world. You can even take this course if you want to grow your already acquired SAFe Teams skills and knowledge.
With the help of this course, you’d be able to grow your skills and learn how to collaborate effectively in a team so that you can become a highly efficient Agile Release Train. The course only takes place for two days because it won’t take you much time to learn plus it has been efficiently designed such that it doesn’t take much of your precious time. The latest releases of this course are version 5 and version 5.1 and they provide a very intricately detailed understanding of ART and its way of delivering value. You will master your skills in Scrum, Kanban, and XP as well so that you can become a useful SAFe practitioner with all the necessary knowledge.
A certified SAFe practitioner is a designation that you would receive at the end of the completion of this two-day course by a SAFe program consultant and passing the SAFe practitioner certification exam. With the help of this course, you’d have plenty of understanding about Scaled Agile Framework. KnowledgeHut offers this certification which is recognized worldwide because it is issued by Scale Agile Incorporation, of which KnowledgeHut is a Gold SPCT partner.
Benefits of becoming a valued SAFe practitioner and an efficient ART member
- You’ll master and grow your team agility skills to become a recognizable Agile Release Train member
- You’ll learn several agile related stuff like Scrum, Kanban, and XP so that you can effectively collaborate with other teams
- SAFe for Teams course provides an experiential learning format so that practitioners can deal with real-world situations and learn how to face challenges. This type of learning is provided so that when the SAFe practitioners get ready to work for a company then they have some pre-acquired experience to help and guide them in the right direction. Experiential learning helps them engage in team activities using real-world simulations
- Two-day live instructor-led online training would be provided to you so that you can clear all your doubts then and there
- You’ll earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs at the end of the completion of this course
- Once you have finished the course you’ll get a free SAFe community membership for an entire year
- very descriptive and comprehensive support would be provided to you for the SAFe for Teams examination
- Your examination fee is included in your course fee so that you don’t have to provide any extra fee
- A gateway to the Scaled Agile community of practice would also be provided to you
- The experiential workshops that would be provided to you because of the experiential learning format would include agile activities, practical case studies, and team-based exercises. Working in a highly energetic environment would help you to master your agile skills and get a hands-on experience
- You’ll not be trained by just anyone qualified to teach the necessary skills but you’d be trained by an elite panel of SAFe program consultants who have decades of experience. Getting trained by them provides you an edge over other trainees
- Besides getting trained by qualified SAFe consultants, you’ll also receive real-world tips and learn about the techniques that are practiced in organizations that have ART from highly qualified mentors
- You’d become a member of the largest SAFe network in the world when you complete this course
- You’d receive continuous learning support besides the knowledge you’re receiving through the course. You’d get webinars, interview questions, e-books, tutorials, articles, etc. to prepare you for further studies in your learning journey
- After you complete the course, get certified, and get a job, the first few months can be challenging for you and that is why we provide post-training career support to you for up to six months. You’d receive mentor guidance so that you can overcome any new challenge in your Scrum career.
Why should you get certified for SAFe for Teams?
The easy answer would be why not? SAFe for Teams doesn’t take much of your time and has plenty of benefits and would be very beneficial to you if you want to be an Agile Release Train member. The lengthy answer is about seventy percent of Fortune 100 companies are actively using SAFe in real-time and a plethora of Global 2000 companies have SAFe professionals including consultants, trainers, and practitioners. According to a survey that was conducted by the Scaled Agile Incorporation 700,000 SAFe practitioners have been trained till now. This suggests that this is a growing profession and all companies need to increase their efficiency through technology.
SAFe is one of the most popular scaling methods out of all Agile scaling frameworks according to a recently conducted 14th State of Agile survey report. It has become renowned because of its usefulness and efficiency ever since it surpassed the two previously using scaling methods last year, including Scrum@Scale by 19%. That is the reason why all the top-notch brands from all across the world are after SAFe professionals including Bosch, Lockheed Martin, PepsiCo, Cisco, Anthem, Standard Chartered, FitBit, CapitalOne, Thales, and AstraZeneca.
SAFe helps to improve time-to-market, employee engagement, and job satisfaction. It also helps to increase the overall productivity of the company and boost the quality of its products so that profit can increase. You’ll build a lot of SAFe practitioner skills and become highly efficient. You’d receive a high salary because of your skills, certification and the increasing demand for this job. Thus, you don’t have to worry about finding a job with a SAFe certification because a job is just around the corner for you.
Steps to become a certified SAFe Practitioner
We’ve broken down the entire procedure of becoming a certified SAFe practitioner for you into three easy steps so that you can easily follow them and understand the necessities in one go. Here are the steps to become a SAFe practitioner:
- Step 1:
Get trained by experts by taking the SAFe for Teams course by a Scaled Agile authorized training partner like KnowledgeHut
- Step 2:
Pass the SAFe examination and get either 34 or 33 questions right
- Step 3:
You’re now a certified SAFe practitioner and you can apply for a job anywhere in the world