Have you ever enjoyed color books when you were younger? What was it like playing the games? Were they hard, or was playing them like a walk in the park? Depending on how you will answer these questions, playing color games is definitely complicated and easy at the same time. You only need a keen eye for instructions, proper identification of shapes, and a few hours of fun to play the game. In this blog, you will know How To Play A Color Game.
In case the color games are giving you a hard time, here are some of the ways you can play them. As a plus bonus, we will give you some of the dos and don’ts to help nourish your gaming experience. Here we go.
Before you start gaming
Before you start gaming, their need to do the following;
- Identify different colors
Identification of colors on a color game app is very simple. Some games have a list of colors at the borders and are identified by numbers similar to keys on a map.
- Try to scan the sketch you are painting to decipher what it is
Though this might be difficult, you should try to scan the sketch you are painting to find out what it is. This will ignite your creativity and help you focus on the game as you try to find out what shape it is. However, this procedure is not compulsory.
Here is the procedure of how to play the color by number game
1. Identify all identical numbers on the sketch
This is the first and most complex step of playing this game. Here, you should not only focus on minute shapes but also maintain a keen eye for boundaries.
Other than identifying numbers, you should also match them with respective colors as listed on the game’s key section. I believe this process is very easy since
2. Carefully drag or color the picture with the paint in the key section of the game
When coloring the shapes, depending on the app which you are using, you may drag and pour a bucket of paint into the shape or click on the paint followed by a click on the shape to color it. Some color game apps have gone the extra mile up where a player can stroke the shape using a virtual brush. The gamer will virtually dip the brush into the paint and then stroke on the picture to perform this action.
3. Finish off the sketch
After painting the first shape, repeat the process until you are done with the whole sketch. This will give you an artistic-like painting.
Lastly, depending on the app you are gaming with, you may be allowed to print your work. Isn’t that satisfying?
Rules Governing Color Games
Like many other games, color games have their own rules, which you must adhere to every time you start gaming. These are some of the rules;
- Do not interchange colors with numbers. If number one is represented by white while two is represented by blue, don’t interchange them. Interchanging will occur when you use white in place of 2 or blue in place of one.
- Some color gaming apps are timed, so you need to observe your time to avoid losing the game.
- When you are a beginner to the game, avoid jumping straight to higher levels if they are unlocked. Harness your skills at a lower level, then graduate to higher levels. By doing this, you will be amassing experience and enjoying the joyride of lower levels.
- Take your time to understand various functions of the game before you begin playing. This is one of the features which most of us find it difficult. Understanding how the game works give you an opportunity to fully explore the game before playing it.
- Always track your scores to get clear know-how on your progress. It is important you follow up on your progress and grow into a professional player.
Can I Play Color Games with other Gamers?
This is possible provided that you are connected to the internet. You can compete with gamers within your skill pool for fun and points.
There is no doubt playing a color by number game is easy. You need to master how to play the game by following the instructions and intermixing colors and numbers. By doing so, you will earn more points and fledge into a pro. Also, the game is fun playing and keeps young minds busy and alert while helping them understand numbers even further.